Friday, December 7, 2007

Too Tired For Blogging

In this last two days, I'm very tired because of my job. Plus my co-worker out from our office so the job must be replaced to current worker. So, this time I realized, it's very hard for me to keep blogging everyday.

Blogging everyday could give you a good image to some Paid to Blog company, but if you can't push yourself to blog if you couldn't. If you push yourself to hard then you won't publish a good content posting. Just like if you keep your car to move fast when it's wheel is broke, your car will have more damage soon, and maybe could make the driver in danger. It's good to know when to take a break and when to moving fast.

So I think in this December, I will reduce my online activities and enjoy my life. And I hope you enjoy your self too.

0 comments: