Friday, November 30, 2007

Tomorrow is Last Month of year 2007

Yes, tomorrow is the last month in 2007. Is there something you haven't achieve in this year? Or you already finished all your target and objectives? Is it good to wait until 2008 come?

Well for me, there's alot thing I haven't done in 2007 likes; watching movie of Spiderman 3, make money online with pay per post regularly, or have a Nintendo DS, or even finding a woman to be my girlfriend. Well it seems my dream is far away and cannot be finished in this years. But I hope you can achieve your target in this year.

Well, for my Nintendo DS I will wait until january 2008, I hope the TV will soon play Spiderman 3 maybe as newyears tv show special, and for pay per post target should be on February when this blogs has 3 month old. Girlfriend?? I haven't thinking about it as real target even for next year.

About making a plan for next year? I still thinking about how to making $1000/month as my income online + offline. I will working hard to make it true. But right now, I will still focusing my mind in learning about making money with blog, SEO and building a website.

7 comments:

Sheilla said...

Having a girlfriend adalah suatu cita2 yang sangat mulia, gw doakan semoga segera tercapai di tahun 2008 ^ ^

Gw jg lagi semangat nih making money both online + offline :D

-tikabanget- said...

sayah lagi semangat buwat..
mmm.. **mikir**
owh, semangat buwat mikirin gimana caranya sayah ini ndak garuk garuk melulu..
padahal mandi udah sehari sekali..

Surya said...

@sheilla, moga2x lancar juga deh making money online + offlinenya :)
btw namamu kok kayak nama judul buku ya? rasanya da deh buku judulnya Sheilla, itu klo ga salah ada 3 buku.

@tikabanget, jangan2x u alergi nih? udah periksa ke dokter belum :)

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

Blogger said...

Do you like talking?

Or to speak English?

How would you like to talk and get paid good money for talking?

Blogger said...

I just got a check for over $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get by taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys.

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and restaurants...

Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a shocking secret that has the potential to get you your own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...