Thursday, November 29, 2007

Something's Change

Do you realize it, don't you? It's the "label." I find a code at http://www.bloggerbuster.com that can change the view of my blogger's label. I search this tools because I feel my label will grow more and maybe someday it's annoying me or my blogger's reader.

This is good isn't? It's save a lot of space. Well if you want to try this just download your full template just in case if you want to go back to the real one. It's usable for blogger.com user. Just try it and then you can tell if you like it or not. It's so good that I can't wait to share it with you guys.

See?

2 comments:

aLe said...

kasih shoutbox donk,
biar kita2 klo mampir bisa say hello,
coz gwe gak mudheng bhs ingris neh :D

Surya said...

Udah di pasang Le, ma kasih buat sarannya :)